Sunday 2 February 2014

Review-Bomb Cosmetics!

As any other girl, I love baths and I love bath products. There is in my opinion, nothing better that soaking in a hot bath. So many times, my nose has dragged me into "Lush." My purse however drags me straight back out! Yes the stuff is, well, lush, but I begrudge paying such expensive prices for something that will last no longer than a couple of minutes, but now I have found Bomb Cosmetics! 

Bomb Cosmetics isn't a very heard about company, which is in my opinion, such a shame as the products are really out of this world! Bomb cosmetics seem to be springing up in quite a few shops these days though, so keep your eyes peeled and you may just find a stockist near you soon! Until then however, you can purchase from their website. 

Usually, my trip to my local stockist, Bellaroma, is to purchase Little Hotties. The most amazing thing I have ever set my eyes on! However, I will save this review for another blog.  The point is though, I usually purchase these, for both myself and as gifts for other people, all of whom have loved them. My local store gives you a Loyalty card and for every £5 spent you receive a stamp. A full card means £5 to spend. Well after buying a few lots of little hotties, I finally filled my card and went in today to make my purchase!

After a hard week, I was desperate to have a nice hot bath so thought I'd give Bomb Cosmetics soap and bath bombs a go. They provide such a wide variety of soaps, bath bombs, bath creamers and so much more, I took at least half an hour to make my choice. In the end I went with the "crazy after dark blaster" and the "summer cherry soap". 

The summer cherry soap has the most beautiful smell with notes of not only cherry but also mandarin and litsea cubea. The smell is beautiful and it lathers up really well!!! My favourite thing about this product though is that the gorgeous smell clings to you. For a good few hours after my bath, I kept getting wafts of the gorgeous smell hiring me! You can bag yourselves this soap for just 2.49 on their website! Bargain! And it lasts for ages too!!! 

Now onto my bath blaster! I love bath bombs! Who doesn't? And I seriously wasn't disappointed by this one! When I dropped it into my bath, I was surprised at just how much fizz is in it!!!! It's definitely called a blaster for a reason! Within seconds, my bath water had turned to a beautiful blue colour and the room had been filled with it's beautiful scents! Once I had actually got into the bath, it was honestly like stepping into luxury! What really impressed me however was how soft and silky it made my skin. I left my bath feeling super relaxed! You can get yourself one of these for just 2.29! You really cannot complain with prices like these!! 

If you fancy trying out some of bomb cosmetics products then head on over to their website, http://bombcosmetics.co.uk where you will find heaps of choices at bargain prices or a stockist near you! My boyfriend has actually just ordered me the Lucky Dip gift set where you get £50s worth of their products for just £30! I'm super excited to receive it and will post a review up when I have it!

So have you tried Bomb Cosmetics? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek, love the review! I'm definitely gonna have to raid the website as a birthday treat. It's going to be hard to hold out for another month and a bit, their website is just packed full of amazing things! Fab post Laura :) x

    http://www.olivias-notebook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete