Monday 30 December 2013

Review- Nails Inc Pret a Porter Collection

Well, it's December 30th already, a whole 5 days have come and gone and I am still in full on Christmas spirit, currently snuggled up in bed blogging while watching Home Alone on the ipad (which I just downloaded for free thanks to iTunes 12 gifts of christmas app! EEEEP!) I've been up since 7 this morning and have spent the majority of it painting my own nails, and my pretty new colour wheels and have decided that no is a perfect time for another review!!!


I am a huge nails inc fan, but  I really think that they have excelled themselves with this one!
 I love glitters and the two that come in this set are possibly the best glitter varnishes I have ever tried. Unlike others, these give you a complete coating of glitter, not just a speckle and look beautiful! In general, all of these colours are of an amazing, long lasting quality and don't need that many coats. they also dont take all that long to dry. I really couldn't find a single criticism of any of these and would seriously recommend them to anyone!

Have you tried any of these colours? What do you think?

Until Next Time,

sloane square, battersea, chelsea bridge road, basil street, tate, belvedere road

2 comments:

  1. Love the emerald green glitter, whenever I have tried Nails inc before I have been disappointed but the glitters may be different xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful! Honestly, I am yet to find a better brand for glitter nail polish! xx

      Delete