Thursday 26 December 2013

The Little Blog of Christmas Beauty Gifts

Hey Guys!
So this is my first proper blog post for "The Little Blog of Pink Stuff" and what better way to start it than a Christmas post? This year, I received lots of beauty gifts so over the next few weeks I will be making my way through them and reviewing the products all in a separate, detailed blog for each product. As it's only boxing day, I decided I'd start it off with a blog which will include all the products so you know what to look out for in the coming weeks!


Corioliss C1 Hair Straightener- This straightener is AMAZING. Initially, I asked for a GHD. Me and my mum have used them for years and have had no problems. At one stage they were the best straightener on the market, however, after being recommended by a lady in Sally's who insisted that this was the product I needed, the C1 has definitely won me over!  I've only used it once, but so far it definitely comes up tops! I'm really looking forward to writing a full review on this one!


Diva Professional Styling Big Waves- I have no idea how I will find this product! I have never ever used this sort of styler so it could end in disaster! If anyone else has used this then let me know! I'd love some tips!


 Nail Varnish and UV Gels- Ok, So as you can see, I had quite a few nail products. At the moment I have the slight issue of too many colours not enough hands! Each product will have a review at some point though and I will be starting with the gels!

Marc Jacobs Fragrances, Honey & Dot- This is the last beauty product I have to review. I love these fragrances, I really, really do. I already had Daisy so this christmas asked for a few more of his fragrances as I want to start collecting them. My wonderful boyfriend bought me Honey, while my mum and dad bought me Dot. 

So that is it! That's what we have to look forward to in the next couple of weeks! Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them? What beauty products have you had this christmas? 

Until Next Time! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment