Monday 23 December 2013

The Little Blog of Pink Stuff

Hey guys!
Welcome to my blog! 
So, for my first post, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself and tell you all a bit about me. My name is Laura and I come from Swansea, Wales. I'm 19 and I work as a receptionist in an accountants. Aside from work, i go to college, one evening a week and enjoy nail art and reading. I set up a blog a while ago called Pretty Polish & Happy Hearts which was basically for me to show you guys nail tutorials and give reviews. After a while, I started stuggling to update as much as I would have liked too so I stopped, but now I'm back with my new blog, The Little Blog of Pink Stuff! 
So why the change of blog I hear you ask? Well change is good and with this blog, what I can post about is more varied. So from now on I will be posting a lot of the usual nail posts but will also be able to throw in some new stuff too with reviews of other products I like, books and maybe even some films. Maybe I'll even throw in the odd lifestyle post! Who Knows, but with christmas looming and Santa's arrival imminent what better time to start back up again! 
I'll leave this post as it is and look forward to writing my next! I really hope you all enjoy and as well as having my old readers, I may even gain some new ones too! 
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment